Skip to main content

Seizure Disorders

All students with a diagnosed seizure disorder should have a treatment plan for school that is signed by their doctor. Below is the form required for school. Please have your student’s doctor fill out the form and sign and return it to the school office. If you have questions, contact Molly Kerrigan at or 806-323-9331.