Our goal is to educate students in the safest way possible while maintaining a high level of instruction.
Please see our updated Covid-19 Guidelines.
- Masks are optional per Governor Abbott’s Executive Order
- Vaccines are available for all eligible students and staff at Hemphill County Hospital
- Enhanced cleaning and antimicrobial misting of district facilities will continue
- Students and staff who test Covid-19 positive will report to the Campus Principal or the School Nurse and must meet the Return to School Criteria
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available at every campus
- Students, staff, and visitors will self-screen for symptoms before entering buildings
- Frequent hand-washing and sanitizing will be required throughout the day
- Rapid testing will be offered free of charge to students and staff
For more information, please contact:
Molly Kerrigan RN, BSN
Canadian ISD Nurse